Agents Referral Program
Earn Fees, Build Relationships
We want our owners and homes to be well-represented.
Join our network of agents and earn referral fees by following the leasing procedures listed below.
Thank you for helping Clara Herrera Realty as we continue to grow!
Clara Herrera Realty Leasing Procedures for Agents
- Show the Property
- Follow MLS showing instructions.
- Vacant properties are on combo lockboxes and available to show anytime. See SHOWTIME on MLS for lockbox code.
- Tenant-occupied properties are not on lockbox and shown by appointment only through the CHR office. Call or Text 407.921.1200 or Email to ClaraHerreraRealty@gmail.com for details.
- Oversee Your Prospect's Application
- Refer tenant to ClaraHerreraRealtyPropertyManagement.com/apply-online to complete the Rental Application and pay fee electronically.
- Each adult occupant must submit an application and pay a non-refundable application fee starting at $55 per applicant.
- Applicant's monthly income must be at least 3 times the rent of the property.
- Applicant(s) will also need to provide the following:
- Drivers' License
- Social Security card
- Most Recent Paystubs (1 months' worth)
- Oversee Reservation of the Property
- Once the application is approved, the applicant must pay a NON-REFUNDABLE Reservation Fee (first month's rent) in certified funds, made payable to Clara Herrera Realty.
- Applicant must complete the Reservation Fee Form. Once received, the property is removed from marketing and move-in is scheduled.
- Properties can be “held” for 30 days from receipt of the Reservation Deposit. Applicants may sign the lease for utility purposes, contingent upon receiving security deposit. This helps minimize move-in delays.
- Complete Broker Paperwork
- Submit referral agreement and W-9 via email to the appropriate leasing agent.
- Referral fees are paid only "broker to broker" and only after Clara Herrera Realty receives the completed referral agreement and W-9 for the cooperating agent's broker.
- If tenant has not signed the lease, and their application has been approved including payment of the NON-REFUNDABLE Reservation Fee (first month's rent), then Clara Herrera Realty will draft the lease and convey it to the tenant.
- Lease will be sent to the tenant for their signature when possible and signed prior to Move-In date.
- Clara Herrera Realty will coordinate with tenant for Move-In Inspection and delivery of the keys/possession.
- Agent's check will be mailed to Broker within the agreed upon days after tenant occupies property.